Thanks to The Digital Parents Forum I’ve been able to connect with other young Australian Bloggers. We’re swapping interviews so you may see me around on other blogs and a few more people on here!
Today we meet Naomi from Write About Me.
1. Your name
2. The name of your blog and the URL
Write About Me
3. Why did you start blogging?
I am a freelance journalist and I love writing, blogging is a great
way to get my work out there.
4. What is your best cleaning tip?
I invite guests over, because it motivates me to clean.
5. What do you love about being a mum?
Everything! It’s the best job I have ever had.
6. What do you love about being a blogger?
I can blog whenever I want.
7. What do you not love about being a mum?
Finding time to balance everything.
8. What do you not love about being a blogger?
Finding time to blog, I’m time poor at the moment.
9. I notice that you have started The Finer Things Project on your
blog. What would a day be like that was full of all of your finer
• It would start with a delicious coffee as part of a scrumptious
breakfast with my family at a local cafe.
• Time alone at a day spa being pampered.
• A nice long walk to gain clarity and perspective.
• Reading my favourite fairy tales to my baby girl and watching her giggle.
• A hot air balloon ride followed by dinner with my magnificent husband.
• The viewing of a great theatrical production followed by a
spontaneous stroll in the city.
10. What is your favourite book?
Oh! The Places You’ll Go! By Dr Seuss
11. What one thing do you wish you were better at?
12. Anything else interesting you’d like to share?
Check out my blog for all sorts of interesting stories.